Home Insurance


Homeowners insurance is written on many forms of coverage.  There are policies if you own your home and live there, if you own a home and rent it to others, if your home is a condominium or if you do not own, but rather rent your home from others.  Over the past few decades, Southwest Florida has experienced several uncontrollable weather conditions, from hurricanes, floods to wild fires.  With the increased risk from these conditions, it’s even more important to review your homeowner’s policy no matter what form it is written on to be sure that you are aware of exactly how you policy will respond in the event of loss.

Home Insurance Policies Provide the Following Coverage:

  • DWELLING provides coverage to rebuild your home. Other Structures coverage consists of structures on your property that are not attached to the main structure (pool, fence, retaining walls, sheds, granny flat, detached garage, etc.)
  • LIABILITY provides 24 hour coverage for Bodily Injury and Property Damage to others for the unintentional accidents causing damage and or injury.
  • PERSONAL PROPERTY provides coverage for your personal belongings.  Think of personal property as anything you would pack up and take with you if you moved (clothes, furniture, kitchen items, sporting goods, electronics, rugs, tools, etc.).